I was honored to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Christine over at Dimes & Donuts! In short, the Liebster Award is for lesser known blogs and is a great way to support and discover less-known blogs. Below is how the award works and the rules:
There’s so many great blogs out there with original content, but one of my faves that has stuck out to me is Your Beauty Script. Josune’s blog has interesting DIY projects, beauty reviews with colorful, fun pictures – if you haven’t checked her blog out, please do!:) Following the award rules, below are questions Christine asked me, random facts about me and questions for Josune. Enjoy!
1. What’s your favorite building and where is it located? My fave building would have to be my apartment complex. The place I call home with my husband in sunny Orange County.
2. If you had one day left before the world ended, how would you spend it? With the people I love the most – my family and friends. Maybe at Disneyland or at my favorite beach and of course all of my favorite foods!
3. Dead or alive, what celebrity would you have dinner with? Beyonce!
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Being able to express my creativity and meet new and interesting bloggers!
5. What does your blog name mean and how did you come up with it? To me, a runway symbolizes confidence & an independent path. I believe everyone should make life their runway. This blog is me sharing who I am and what I love.
6. If you could give your past self one piece of advice, what would it be? Stay confident, just go for it – life’s too short to worry.
7. What is your favorite quote? Hmm…there’s so many great quotes out there, but staying with the confident theme, I love: “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” Great reminder to not hold yourself back and fill yourself with doubt.
8. Who is your favorite user on Instagram? NicoleGuerriero – she has such fun pictures and I’m a huge fan of her YT videos!
9. What is your favorite season and why? I love fall, the scarfs, the smell of pumpkins, the leaves turning, the off-season for travel. I also fell in love with my husband during this season years ago and have such fond memories of fall.
10. Name a moment when you can remember thinking how extremely happy you were. (ex: one of the times I can remember thinking how extremely happy I was, was the moment I drove under the Walt Disney World entrance sign for the very first time.) My honeymoon in Riviera Maya. It was complete paradise and I can’t wait to go back.
11. Do you prefer fruity candies or chocolate? I love all candy! But I’ll take some chocolate!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I need to have music playing around me at all times: as I work, workout, cook, clean and even shower.
- I love makeup and getting glammed up – it always helps me enjoy my day when I feel put together.
- I love to cook, but I hate baking.
- I may be shy, but I’m the ultimate dance queen.
- I want to travel the world, but weekend getaways are my favorite.
- Laughing all day, every day is my life goal. Life’s too short to not smile.
- I’m a total Capricon.
- Weekend naps are vital.
- Z’tejas margaritas are my absolute favorite.
- I love anything and everything Hello Kitty.
Questions for my nominee:
- If you could take an all expense vacation where would you go?
- What’s your favorite type of music?
- What’s one thing you could eat every day?
- Favorite beauty product you’d recommend everyone try?
- What’s your drink of choice?
- What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
- What’s one thing you do that makes you feel better after a bad day?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What’s your least favorite thing about blogging?
- Who do you look up to?