I love lipstick. I think it just completes a whole look. I’ve really been loving bright bold shades lately, below are some of my favorites from May that I just couldn’t get enough of.
- Maybelline Fuschia Flash – This bold color is so much fun to wear. I also came to realize it’s the perfect dupe for MAC’s Candy Yum Yum. very similar color pay-off. If you don’t already own Candy Yum Yum, I’d suggest picking this shade up to test out, it’s half the cost!
- Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin – This one made the list last month, and I continued to wear it in the first part of May. It’s a pretty orangy-red that looks great on tan skin.
- MAC Candy Yum Yum – This is just a cult favorite of any lipstick lover. It’s such a pretty, bold lip color, perfect for spring.
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki – I adore this bubble gum pink. A little more subtle than Candy Yum Yum, I wore this to work quite often. I just hate that it was limited edition because it’s such a great color, I don’t want to use it up.
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Mischievous – This is a very pretty orangey-pink. When I first got it, I hated the way it looked on my lips, but pairing this with a pink lip liner or coral lip gloss it looks great. Sometimes you gotta mix things up until you find the right shade.
I finally discovered the magic of NYX Butter Gloss! I’m not a big fan of lipgloss, but these have changed my mind. They’re creamy and moisturizing, they’re not sticky, no weird odor – just magic. I kind of want to buy all the shades now…:)
- Creme Brulee – Perfect pinky nude, goes great with almost any shade.
- Eclair – Love this one, even worn alone it adds a nice hint of pink.
- Peaches & Cream – This compliments all my vibrant coral shades and it smells so good for some reason?!
So tell me what are some of your current fave lip colors?! Stay tuned for my favorite hair products from May on Friday!