I love desserts but the extra work that goes into making a lot of those delicious decadent desserts can be a little overwhelming. Luckily I have found my fool-proof dessert. It’s my go-to. The dessert everyone loves and asks for my recipe. If you love chocolate, you’ll love these Rocky Road Bars. They’re simple, delicious and require NO BAKING – yup, you read that right, it’s the lazy gal’s dessert (except no one will know!). Best of all, you just need three ingredients!
- TWO 12 oz. bags semi-sweet chocolate chips or ONE 24 oz. bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ONE cup of crunchy peanut butter
- ONE bag of mini marshmallows
- Melt chocolate in microwave (30- 45 second intervals). Be sure to take out between each interval and mix well.
- Once chocolate is melted, add 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter. You can also measure this as you like – more if you’re a big fan of nuts or less if you’d prefer less crunch. But I’ve found 1 cup to be perfect.
- Once peanut butter is stirred in, add a whole bag of mini marshmallows and mix/fold them into the chocolate/peanut butter mix.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or lay down wax paper and pour mixture into baking sheet and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours or until set.
Ta-da! Simple and so delicious! I make these all the time for holidays, parties, pot-lucks, you name it and they’ve always been a hit. Hope you like them as much as I do.