Happy first day of May! Today we have Chelsea from Chelsea’s Glossary partaking in my What’s In Your Bag feature. If you’re not familiar with Chelsea she has the sweetest smile and the cutest style (unintentional rhyming, but so true! haha). Love her blog for classy fashion inspiration. Take a peek below to see what she carries in her bag!
From Chelsea: My bag is one of my favorites for spring, and it is a cross body that I bought from Francesca’s Collections a year ago. I love the bright blue color, and the unique zipper detail on the front. I usually try and bring only the essentials with me, but this purse holds surprisingly a lot considering the small size.
- Coach card holder with keys. I got this card holder as a gift, and it has been incredibly handy during college for holding my student ID, money, keys, and other miscellaneous items.
- Trader Joe’s Chocolate Chip Brownie and Oat Bar. Snacks are a necessity and these bars are both tasty and healthy.
- Loft Cat Pouch. I love this cute little pouch, and I use it to cary toiletries and other small items.
- iPhone 5S & Tory Burch Case. I borrowed this case from my friend when she upgraded her phone, and I think it fits well for spring.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Lotion. This keeps my hands smooth and has been great as a repair after this cold winter. Plus, it is a great purse size!
- Clinique Chubby Stick. This light pink lip color has been with me all spring and I absolutely love it.
- Michael Kors wallet. I got this slate grey wallet for Christmas two years ago, and the leather has worn very well over time. Plus, it holds a lot of random change and cards, which is always helpful.
- Peter Pilotto sunglasses. The black and white grid pattern adds a fun detail to an outfit.
- Degree Lady Speed Stick Deodorant. When days get long, it is important to be prepared.
- Black Fine Tip Sharpie. You never know when you will need a Sharpie.
- Mini Notebook. I got this little notepad from Anthropologie and it is great for when you get a spark of inspiration and need to write something down. Plus the pattern is super cute!
Thanks so much Chelsea for sharing your bag & essentials with us! Snacks are such a great idea to carry in a purse. It would avoid eating junk at work or wanting to buy some unhealthy snacks while being out on the run. I’ll need to add this to my bag essentials as well. 🙂
Don’t forget to check out Chelsea’s blog, Chelsea’s Glossary!
If you would like to be featured, please send me an email: Vanessasrunway@gmail.com
Have a great weekend!