I’ve started a new “What’s In Your Bag?” series here at Vanessa’s Runway and I’m very pleased to have Christine from Dimes & Donuts share her spring bag and all the goodies she carries with us!
Hi everyone! Vanessa has been sweet enough to invite me to share what’s in my bag with you all! Since it’s finally spring, I have moved into my Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Lil Ukita, it is the only non black purse that I own so I tend to only use it in the spring time. The one item I always carry with me that is not pictured is my gold iPhone 6. Since it’s usually on me, it escaped my mind when I photographed the items I had in my purse. Also not pictured – the ball of receipts and loose chain I dumped out! I know everyone has ’em.
- MBMJ Keychain ID purse – I keep my building entry scanner and my school ID in here. Since I use these two IDs so often it’s nice to be able to have easy access to them and they scan right through the purse, which is a huge plus. I can also connect this little purse to my keys if I choose.
- Sunglasses – These are a pair of MBMJ sunglasses, I normally would have my Ray-Bans but I unfortunately seem to have misplaced them.
- Planner and Sharpie pen – I am a visual person and it helps me to write down all my assignments and appointments. The planner is by Adam JK if anyone is interested!
- Keys – Here are my car keys, house keys, etc. My donut keychain can be found here! The Minnie key cover is from Disney.
- FujiFilm Instax Mini – Point and shoot camera that develops miniature Polaroid like photos. It’s fun to always have handy!
- Bits and bobbles – Hair ties, bobby pins, and earring that just happen to be floating around.
- Instax photos
Lip products – I cannot live without Chapstick so I always have at least one on me…usually two, you could say I am addicted. The other two are my most used lipstick and lipgloss.
My wallet – MBMJ Classic Q Wingman. This has everything else I need in it such as my drivers license, cards, cash, etc.
Thanks Christine for letting us snoop in your bag! Be sure to check out Christine’s awesome lifestyle blog Dimes & Donuts for fashion, decor and DIY inspiration!
If you’d like to be featured, please email me at Vanessasrunway@gmail.com – I’d love to collaborate.
So tell me, what’s in your bag?