Continuing my “What’s In Your Bag?” feature, we have Charity from Life After Baseball sharing what she has in her bag! Take a peak below.
My bag is a Rebecca Minkoff Medium M.A.B. Tote
Here’s what’s in my bag…
- My LV Insolite wallet which I use a lot for a clutch. It fits everything even my iPhone.
- Betsey Johnson makeup bag for life’s little necessities such as hair ties, lip gloss, bobby pins, etc.
- I have a slight obsession with sunglasses and Ray-Ban aviators are one of my favorites!
- I keep 8 small vials filled with my favorite essential oils with me to use when I’m away from home.
- Colgate wisp mini brushes on those long days when you can’t get back home to brush…or when your kids forget to brush their teeth 😉
- Banana Sun Bum chapstick that just reminds me of being on the beach.
- Trader Joe’s Ginger Mints-These took awhile to get used to but now I love them and they are great for digestion. I also seem to go through a whole box while watching my son’s baseball games!
- My favorite pen from Walt Disney World…I’m a pen nerd and love the way it writes!
- Sharpies are always good to have on hand, especially when you have kids around.
- My iPhone 6+ which you don’t see pictured because it’s what I use to take every single picture.
Thanks Charity, #4 (eight small vials of essential oils) seems looks so cool and useful, thanks again for sharing! What do you like best of what Charity carries?!
Be sure to check out Charity’s blog for daily lifestyle inspirations.
If you’d like to be featured send me an email: Vanessasrunway@gmail.com