A woman’s purse is an interesting thing. We hide so many items in there and feel naked going somewhere without it. Our bags also say so much about us – our lives, our careers and sometimes our priorities. And lets face it we carry a lot of junk in there that we’re certain we need, but could probably do without.
Here are all the items I carry currently. Right now I’m carrying this lovely Aldo bag my husband got me for Christmas. I get a lot of compliments on the bag – it’s classy, looks chic and is extremely roomy. Aldo has amazing bags – don’t underestimate non-designer bags, ladies!
- Nine West Wallet – Fits all my goodies and still looks brand new.
- Steve Madden Sunnies – Love these.
- Orbit Gum – I usually always have gum on me. The green kind is my favorite.
- Orange Moleskin Notepad/Pen – Ideas, thoughts go in this baby.
- Sanrio Business Card Holder – For my business cards.
- Rayban Glasses – My glasses, without these I am blind!
- Hello Kitty Cosmetic Bag – Too many lip glosses, lipsticks, face powder, oil blotting sheets, eye drips…etc
- Work ID – Always have to have this on me.
- Leopard Ipsy Bag – This carries all my lady necessities, got to be prepared for mother-nature.
- Sparkly Key Holder – Pretty way to hold my keys.
- Iphone/C. Wonder Case – Always on me at all times.
- Earphones – I’m a music junkie, so there’s are essential.
- Not Pictures: loose change, bobby pins, broken hair clips – the usual!
So tell me, what’s in your bag?!